Published on the Loring Bar + Restaurant's Facebook page on December 1st:
If you haven't already heard - we have some exciting news!
It's time to say goodbye to Loring Bar & Restaurant, and hello to Gray's! We wanted to pay homage to the history of our location. Our new concept honors the history of our building while also bringing it into its next phase of life.
What is changing:
•Better food & drinks at better prices
• A casual place for people to hang out, study, read, etc. - once we can safely reopen
What is NOT changing:
• The team - all your favorite faces are still here, ownership has NOT changed
• Events - All events booked through Loring Catering & Events are still happening! This does not change anything about these events - we remain very excited to celebrate with our clients and their guests!
• Brunch - We will still have brunch on the weekends! The only difference is that there will be better coffee
• Live Music - As circumstances permit, we plan to bring back live music
We can't wait to serve you again!