UPDATED: NOTICE OF A PUBLIC HEARING
Amanda Penderson, on behalf of Dan Oberpriller of North Bay Companies, has filed the following land use applications for the property at 1127 4th St SE and 411 12th Ave SE:
- Rezoning from the R5 Multiple Family District to the C3A Community Activity Center District.
- Conditional use permit to exceed the maximum building height in the C3A District.
- Variance to increase the maximum floor area ratio.
- Variance to reduce the minimum front yard requirement along the east property line for a reverse corner lot.
- Variance to reduce the minimum vehicle parking requirement.
- Site plan review for a new 6-story mixed use building with 60 dwelling units and approximately 500 square feet of commercial space.
The City Planning Commission will meet on Monday, June 1, 2020, at 4:30 p.m. During the declared local public health emergency, Minneapolis has transitioned to an electronic format for its public meetings and hearings, authorized under Minn. Stat. Section 13D.021, to minimize the risk of exposure to or potential spread of COVID-19. The public may view the public hearing using the following options: Watch on Comcast Channel 14 or 799, CenturyLink Channel 8001 or 8501, or live on www.minneapolismn.gov/tv/citycounciltv.
In accordance with the Zoning Code, all property owners within 350 feet of the subject property are notified of this public hearing. The public may submit comments or participate by phone in the meeting by using the following website: www.minneapolismn.gov/meetings/index.htm.
If you have questions about the project, please contact the City staff person listed below. If you would like to submit comments, you may submit them via the link above or by emailing:
Peter Crandall, Senior City Planner - 250 S 4th St Room 300, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Phone (612) 673-2247 E-mail: [email protected].
Planning Department staff will issue a recommendation to the Planning Commission. After hearing from the public, the Planning Commission will make a determination based on required legal findings of fact. Please visit www.minneapolismn.gov/meetings/planning for the agenda with staff reports (web page will be updated by the end of the day Wednesday prior to the meeting date).
For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats please contact 612-673-3710. People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000. TTY users call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.