NOTICE OF A PUBLIC HEARING
Mike Swedahl, on behalf of Go Gopher Rentals, has submitted the following applications to allow a third story addition with additional bedrooms to an existing, nonconforming six-unit building at 616 12th St SE:
- Conditional use permit to increase the maximum permitted
- Expansion of a nonconforming use to allow a third-story addition to an existing, nonconforming six-unit
- Variance to increase the maximum floor area
- Variance to reduce the minimum front yard setback along 12th Ave
- Variance to reduce the minimum interior side yard setback along the south property
- Variance to reduce the minimum parking
- Site plan
The City Planning Commission will meet on Monday, March 9, 2020 at 4:30 p.m., in Room 317 City Hall, 350 5th St., Minneapolis, MN. Interested parties are invited to attend and be heard. Planning Department staff will issue a recommendation to the Planning Commission. After hearing from the public, the Planning Commission will make a determination based on required legal findings of fact. Please visit www.minneapolismn.gov/ meetings/planning for the agenda with staff reports (web page will be updated by the end of the day Wednesday prior to the meeting date).
In accordance with the Zoning Code, all property owners within 350 feet of the subject property are notified of this public hearing. If you have questions about the project, please contact the City staff person listed below. If you would like to submit comments, you can make them verbally at the meeting or submit them in writing to:
Lindsey Silas, Senior City Planner - 250 S 4th St Room 300, Minneapolis, MN 55415 Phone (612} 673-2653 Fax (612) 673-2526 E-mail: Lindsey.Sil[email protected]
For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats please contact 612-673-3710. People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000. TTY users call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.