LocationMinneapolis City Hall
350 S 5th St
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Google map and directions
Event contactPeter Crandall
NOTICE OF A PUBLIC HEARING
Scott Nelson, on behalf of Daniel Oberpriller of North Bay Companies, has filed the following land use applications for the property located at 1121 4th St SE:
- Rezoning from RS to
- Conditional Use Permit to increase the maximum building
- Variance to reduce the minimum floor area of a dwelling
- Variance to reduce the minimum required front
- Variance to reduce the minimum required interior side yard along the east property
- Variance to reduce the minimum required interior side yard along the west property
- Variance to reduce the minimum rear
- Variance to reduce the minimum vehicle parking
- Site plan review for a new five story mixed use building with 64 dwelling units and 1100 square feet of retail
The City Planning Commission will meet on Monday, May 13, 2019 at 4:30 p.m., in Room 317 City Hall, 350 S. 5th St., Minneapolis, MN. Interested parties are invited to attend and be heard. Planning Department staff will issue a recommendation to the Planning Commission. After hearing from the public, the Planning Commission will make a determination based on required legal findings of fact. Please visit www.minneapolismn.gov/meetings/planning for the agenda with staff reports (web page will be updated by the end of the day Wednesday prior to the meeting date).
In accordance with the Zoning Code, all property owners within 350 feet of the subject property are notified of this public hearing. If you have questions about the project, please contact the City staff person listed below. If you would like to submit comments, you may make them verbally at the meeting or submit them in writing to:
Peter Crandall, Senior City Planner - 250 South 4th St Room 300, Minneapolis, MN 55415 Phone (612) 673-2247 Fax (612) 673-2526 E-mail: [email protected]
For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats please contact 612-673-3710. People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000. TTY users call 612-673-2157 or 612- 673-2626.
Attention: Para asistencia 612-673-2700 - Rau kev pab 612-673-2800 - Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.
Ward3Posted by Marcy-Holmes Staff on ,