Regular Monthly Meeting of the Marcy-Holmes Creative Placemaking Committee
Monday, August 3, 2020, 6:30 - 8 pm
Online, via Zoom
Please RSVP below, login information will be emailed to respondents by 5 pm on 8/3/2020.
6:30 - 7:00
Welcome & Sharing: Chair, Michael Johnson
- Share what is new with you and your part of the neighborhood
- Share what creative activities are bringing you joy right now
- Share what you need right now. What do you think our neighborhood needs?
7:00 - 7:40
Program Updates & Planning
- Discuss the status of the COVID-19 task force, and update on ‘Marcy-Holmes Cares’ campaign
- Discuss the Elwell Park updates and Turtle Park Treasure Hunt
- Discuss new creative placemaking guide for developers
- Discuss any micro-grant applications and process for project promotions
7:40 - 8:00
- Open space for updates and ideas from the community
Our charge is to leverage the full range of Marcy-Holmes’ creative community to help shape the physical, cultural and social character of the neighborhood and to promote positive changes.