The 10th Avenue SE Bridge will close to all traffic (vehicles, bikes, and pedestrians) in March 2020 for repairs. The bridge will be closed and detours will be in effect for approximately 18 months, until Summer 2021.
The 10th Ave Bridge project team will be holding a stakeholder meeting on Friday, December 20th from 10:30 – 11:30 am in Seven Corners Apartments Community Room (1400 S 2nd St # A, Minneapolis, MN 55454).
There will be a brief presentation on the status of the project and then the project team will be available to answer questions. This meeting is open to the public.
What to Expect
• The bridge will be closed to all traffic including, vehicles, bikes and pedestrians beginning in March 2020.
• The bridge closure and detours will be in effect for approximately 18 months, until Summer 2021.
• Work requires the use of heavy equipment that will increase noise, vibration, and dust in work areas.
• Access to adjacent apartments and businesses will remain open during the construction activity.
• Changes to the University of Minnesota’s University Ave. Circulator Bus (Route 122).
For more information on this project contact:
Bridge Contact: Meseret Wolana, firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-673-3527
Water Main Contact: Peter Pfister, email@example.com or 612-661-4906
1400 S 2nd St
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Google map and directions